Railroads and Regional Transportation
- Amtrak , the national railway.
- The Santa Fe Southern Railway. came into its namesake city in 1880. (505) 989-8600
- Metropolitan Transit System is San Diego’s Public Transit Page.
- Metro Rail, of Houston is a regional transportation organization of dedicated employees committed to partnering with the public and private sectors to provide the safest, highest quality services and mobility solutions that exceed customers’ expectations while creating economic growth.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) is the public transit authority for Dallas and surrounding communities. They provide bus, light rail, paratransit, HOV lanes and vanpool services.
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority. Join the thousands of North Texas residents who have made public transportation the way to go in Tarrant County. You’ll save time and money, while helping to improve the quality of life in our communities by reducing traffic congestion and pollution.
- The Utah Transit Authority website includes information and schedules for their TRAX rail line.
This entry was posted in Posts
. Bookmark the permalink
Rails, Inc is a non-profit (501-c-3) corporation.